Biggest Loser Yoga with Bob...have you done this?

Options
I have both the 30 Day Shred with Jillian and the Biggest Loser Workout- Weight Loss Yoga with Bob. I am on day 7 of the 30 DS and loving it. I was thinking of starting the Yoga and see how they work together. Has anyone tried this yet? Is it user friendly because I am not to flexable yet AND I have never done yoga before.

Replies

• claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I have one of his other DVDs and he's pretty good about modifying it for beginners. I think he'd be gentle with beginners on the yoga one too. I would watch it first and then try to do it.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of yoga but his I was actually able to do. I borrowed it from the library so I could try it out first and kept it so long they charged me for it. I did turn it in and let others try it but I will probably buy that one some time. He has several levels so if you're stiff and have flexibility issues you can ease your way into it. For a beginner like me it was very doable and I actually enjoyed it. I'm hoping one day I can work my way up to being able to do the P90X yoga that I have but for right now that one kills me. :) Check your library or video store to see you can try it out before you buy it. If you do Netflix Streaming they might have it on there too.
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I don't know... but want to... be my guinea pig?
  • mskristac
    mskristac Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did it and almost threw up (timing of eating and doing the video, I think). Surprisingly, I broke out a nice sweat doing it. I'd say go for it and just do the moves as much as you can. You'll gain flexibility through time :)
  • summersmaze
    summersmaze Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I did it too and think it's a really great core workout - it doesn't matter how flexible you are. Just try to keep with it and each time you do it, it gets easier. What helps is that they have the Biggest Loser contestents doing it with you and some of them are not flexible and also, clumsy like me lol. Give it a try!