wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo

Options
:flowerforyou: o my gosh i have lost 5lb in 7 days and eating at least 1200 calories, i am ver y happy......17 to go:laugh:

Replies

• Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou: o my gosh i have lost 5lb in 7 days and eating at least 1200 calories, i am ver y happy......17 to go:laugh:
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    OMG Congratulations that is a brilliant achievement!! Keep it up girl !! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

That's great, congratulations!
    Just keep in mind though that the first week or two are generally the best, due to water weight. BUT, that being said, stick with MFP, and you WILL lose the rest of the weight that you want to! :smile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hard work pays off....you're doing great!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020110.gif
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! That is fantastic!! You must feel SO great!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Great job!:drinker: Congrats!!:flowerforyou:
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    thanks to all of u for the support................:flowerforyou:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    And an extra WwwwwwwwwwHhhhhhhhhhhhhOoooooooooooooo for you!!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    That is really great! Keep it up and you will be there in no time! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    Great Job! You can make it....

Keep learning about your process (what's working for you that you can keep ongoing); and, stay focused, strong, and healthy! :happy:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great job, cheers :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!