Newbie Alert :P

Hi my name is Alice and I am 28. I have finally come to the time in my life where I have to stop blaming my weight on having kids. I am over being overweight... who isnt. I havent always been overweight, I used to be fit and healthy, play sports, and love shopping for clothes and feeling good in them.
This is the support I need without breaking the bank. My awesome friend told me about this website and the success she has had so here I am, to face the truth.

I AM FAT BECAUSE I EAT JUNK FOOD EVERY NIGHT AND I DONT EXERCISE OR EAT HEALTHY Phew now thats off my chest I am going to be on the road to losing weight!!!!!!!!!

:smile:

Replies

• Hello, Welcome. I'm a newbie myself. :D

Goodluck!
  • awesome good luck to you too. :)
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Welcome to you both! :-) Every journey begins with a step, congratulations and best wishes for a succesful weightloss journey.
  • rachelrox81
    rachelrox81 Posts: 26 Member
    Ditto on the tired of being lazy! Good luck! You can do this!!!
  • Pinky67
    Pinky67 Posts: 108 Member
    You can do it!!! It's not always easy, and we all have slips...but the secret is NOT giving up. It takes time to change our lifestyle, food is part of who we are! I know you can do it, I know you want to do it! I can see it in your eyes :flowerforyou:
  • Pinky67
    Pinky67 Posts: 108 Member
    P.S I think you are really brave and courageous! :wink:
  • good luck to you :) and welcome.
  • Thanks everyone, you are all awesome. Gotta love the support guys, makes doing this easier :)