omg....1st week

Options
mrsbuzz
mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
Okay so I am super pumped for my first weigh in!!!:bigsmile: I lost 5 lbs!!!!! I am so exctied and it was only for 4 days. I started monday and this moring I weighed in!!!! Wow!!!!!

Replies

• mrsbuzz
    Options
    Okay so I am super pumped for my first weigh in!!!:bigsmile: I lost 5 lbs!!!!! I am so exctied and it was only for 4 days. I started monday and this moring I weighed in!!!! Wow!!!!!
  • mommab23
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Congrats to you!! :flowerforyou:

I always say if you treat your body right, it will reward you! :wink:

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • dietgirl12
    Options
    Congrats...great job. so this first week did you do lots of exercise or was it simply about keeping track of your calories. I have been working lots and haven't had lots of time for the gym this week. I know that will impact my goal!!!
  • mrsbuzz
    Options
    Congrats...great job. so this first week did you do lots of exercise or was it simply about keeping track of your calories. I have been working lots and haven't had lots of time for the gym this week. I know that will impact my goal!!!

I worked out 3 days and counted my calories!!! Also that got my BM's moving too. Sorry I know TMI but it does help!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!:flowerforyou:
  • mommyofbandb
    Options
    Great job!!!:happy:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
    :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • chelseachick
    Options
    way to go :flowerforyou:
  • jsoulia06
    jsoulia06 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!