Exercise in your undies anyone?

Options
OK hope this isn't TMI, but ever since i got an elliptical in my house I love going on it in just a sports bra and underwear (and socks and sneakers of course) a big reason has been because its still been pretty hot and our air conditioner isn't in the same room as my machine. As the weather cools down I may have to put more on, but just wondering does anyone else that has the luxury, do you do this??

Replies

• xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yes =X lol

I figure, I might as well take advantage of it while I don't have children... and while no one is looking! :D
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i work out in my underwear a lot. i mostly run and bike ride outside, but i get the most looks when i go to the park and jump rope and do chin ups. i don't understand what the peoples problem is though. i'm just working out!! i think they're jealous because they don't have that kind of motivation.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Somewhat? I do my home workouts in a sport bra and little shorts that I wouldn't be caught out of the house in ever, even though I think some people would be fine wearing the same thing at a gym. :laugh:
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Underwear, nightgown, what ever, just got to get it done!!!!! :blushing:
  • gipperakh
    gipperakh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    of course...if no one is there, who cares? lol
  • dawnblu
    dawnblu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I love that we have a stationary bike and treadmill in our home... when I use it, I can have on whatever I want. When we used to have a membership to a gym I was always worried about how I looked compared to everyone else there. We now have our equipment in a room with a ceiling fan and sometimes we'll start out clothed and then peel layers off as the burn increases. It's nice to know that no one can see (expect my SO - and she does it too):wink:
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Yeah, of course....it's just easier, and allows for more free movement!
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Of course; that's one of the great things about working out in the privacy of your humble abode.
  • persian_star
    persian_star Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I do! Not when outside, but I do a Jillian dvd most mornings and I just get so sweaty, I figure I mayaswell wear as little as possible, and since I put my undies in the laundry before my shower every morning (which is just after I exercise) it saves me washing anything extra!
  • Chaseyk
    Chaseyk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have been considering it as i started getting runners rash on my arms :( and it is from the friction against my clothes.
    My fav jogging pants was in the wash and I tried jogging just in my knickers but started shaving :(
    I just cant win.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    At home I'll work out in a sports bra and jogging pants, sans underwear. I can't stand the bunching :P
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Not me!
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Yep, every day! Alarms the people in the park though LOL!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I find that I start out in normal clothes doing an exercise tape but as the tape goes on, more comes off because I get hot lol...but if I'm the only one home.... who cares!?
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    All my indoorsy stuff I do in just my knickers and a sports bra.. Outdoors I'm a little more modest :p
  • chefswife67
    Options
    I do it all the time ... :blushing:
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Usually shirtless and a pair of shorts .... so, almost.
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    sports bra, knickers, socks, trainers, HRM, JM dvd & im ready to workout lol
  • hstallings13
    Options
    nope, I just workout in my work clothes....of course since I work from home it's a sports bra, tank and exercise pants....I find them oh so comfy and it's great to get to it when I get off of work...just head to the living room