Hello from Scotland

Options
Hi, I am a 31 year old guy from just outside Edinburgh, I am looking to get fitter and thinner so as I can keep up with my little girl as she gets faster!

I have been on a diet since January 1st and have managed to lose 16 pounds so far, I have joined this a couple of weeks ago to try and get the remaining 16 pounds off (my target weight is 154 pounds).

I would be extremely grateful for any advice or tips anybody can give me, I have started walking at night after dinner and make a point of leaving my desk at lunch time for a 20 minute walk down to the shops (to buy an apple instead of crisps!). If anybody would like to add me as a friend then please feel free to do so.

Cheers.

Replies

• iaho1976
    Options
    Welcome!!

Sounds like your doing great already and hopefully this place can help you the rest of the way...

My target weight and motivation (I've got a 4 month old at home) is the same as yours so I feel your pain ;)

Good Luck
  • ecoyle
    Options
    hello I am also from Scotland (East Lothian) I am pretty new to this too but feel free to add me.
  • celizabet
    celizabet Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making good choices and your daughter is adorable! My daughter just started walking and I'm trying to keep up with her too. My advice is keep doing what you're doing, it seems to be working :)
  • jayne51998
    Options
    Hiya.
    Yep you sure are going to need to be quicker as she grows up... They don't half move quick for tiny beings with little legs. Lol.

Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck :D
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    welcome & congrats on weight loss so far
    I recommend the c25k programme to build up endurance from walking to running
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hello there and thanks for your replies and kind comments.

Hopefully this site will be the catalyst I need to get me over the finish line.

Be good Ax