My water challenge

Options
Today I am going to start my water challenge! I never drink enough, maybe 1 or 2 glasses a day if I am lucky and that's not just water, it is any drinks! So I am going to make a concious effort to drink my 2 litres a day!
I'm not a massive fan of water so I will be mixing it with a little bit of squash now and again to make it a little easier.
Hopefully I'll start seeing the benefits!

Replies

• geraldm55
    Options
    you will feel better for it.
  • linzmarie316
    Options
    Try "Mio"...it's a water enhancer. Just a few drops and water tastes MUCH better! It has helped me immensely. Good luck!! :)
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i will do the water challenge to...so not a fan of water
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You can do this... it is a good challenge. I was never a fan of water, now I don't have a hard time at all drinking my water, I just have to remind myself to do it. Good luck:drinker:
  • mybutterfly63
    mybutterfly63 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    gmiller55, mynika - Thanks!

linzmarie316 - Ive never heard of Mio, I'll need to look it up! Thanks!

Ken1013 - We can motivate each other to drink enough water! :)
  • Peanut1026
    Options
    Try "Mio"...it's a water enhancer. Just a few drops and water tastes MUCH better! It has helped me immensely. Good luck!! :)

Mio is great, I use it all the time, I even keep one in my purse for when I am out on the run! It's great in Seltzer water also if you like bubbly water!!!
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Your skin will really thank you for drinking that water. I'm one of the lucky ones because I like water ! Sometimes I'll add lemon, but I don't really like flavors in my water. Rather have it plain. To each his own though.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    I go for spearmint flavour sugar-free mints. If I follow one with water it is quite enhanced and the water more palatable.

Lemon, lime slices can spice up sometimes and I just read cucumber, but I had just now heard about squash which is a new one to me.

The other thing is a flavoured ice tea or a sports drink, then keep the bottle for a few fills after that to allow what is left to enhance the water flavour.