New Here... =)

Options
I'm new to this. I finally decided I've had enough with being heavy and it is time to do something about it. I just had my second child in Septemeber, and having kids def. takes a toll on your body. So, now I am taking the steps to get into shape...it's time. I'm excited!

Replies

• amyw218
    amyw218 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this. I finally decided I've had enough with being heavy and it is time to do something about it. I just had my second child in Septemeber, and having kids def. takes a toll on your body. So, now I am taking the steps to get into shape...it's time. I'm excited!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: You will love it here:drinker:
    And it's great to have ya:flowerforyou: Any questions, just ask :wink:

OH! And be sure to read the threads for Newbies. TONS of good info in them :flowerforyou:
    (you can find them in Community, Message Boards, General Weightloss and Diet, and they are the threads at the top...locked in for newbies (they have the pushpins next to em...cant miss em :wink: )):flowerforyou:

*hugs*
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hello:happy: :happy: You sound like me- enough is enough. You are so welcome to be here this site is awsome and the people are so helpful!!!
    Your pictures of your boys are beautiful. I have children too but they are all grown up. kellch is my middle child and introduced me to this site, I am so proud of her.
    If you design a program that is good for you to loose weight you can find many tips to help you out here. The tools are great to use, like the calorie counter and exercise log. Glad to meet you and hope to talk with you more.:happy: :drinker: :heart: