Time to brag again...

Options
iAMaPhoenix
iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
Today is day 125 for me on MFP. Let me praise myself on my accomplishments of the past few months. At my last weigh-in 2.5 weeks ago, I was at 55# lost. I am also down to a size 36 from a 42 waist. I can get in some of my L shirts instead of my 2XL. I can now run a mile+ without stopping. Four miles during lunch is like an appetizer for my muscles now when it used to be my weekly course. I outperform kids half my age at bootcamps on Sunday mornings. I am no longer on BP or Cholesterol medicine. I am able to play with my kids without being exhausted. I have met some awesome people on MFP. And most importantly, I feel awesome about myself. Yep, I am enjoying the ride because it is all about me. If you don't like the fact that I am a boastful person, I don't give a *%$*. Get with the program. YOU need to be your best friend, supporter, and critic at the same time.

I hope you have accomplishments to add here. Feel free. Would love to see you brag on yourself, cause I can only do me. Have a great day friends, and in the words of Roe(I am not sending you royalties)...Keep Moving Forward My Friends.

Emmanuel

Replies

• J3nnaLyn
    Options
    Good for you!! And congrats on all of that :)
  • khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good job! And you should definitely brag about your accomplishments!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah...boast away my friend! Fantastic job!
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishments & for making yourelf a priority! Doing just that is new for me & I'm loving it. I'm eating right & exercising in some way, shape or form every day & feel better than I have in years. Keep up the good work & brag all you want! You've earned it!
  • Peanut1026
    Options
    congradulations on your accomplishment, the hard work defanatly pays off, I am .3lbs away from losing my first 10lbs in a little over two weeks, my next goal is 15lbs by my 1 month mark! Best of luck to you, your doing great!!!!!!
  • limismith
    limismith Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah!!!

I can take off my favorite jeans without even unbuttoning them! Woot! Just don't get any frisky ideas now :)
  • Charrah
    Options
    Thats incrediable and you have every right to celebrate your success.
    Congrats.
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    bragging is ok, u have a lot to be proud of sister, go ahead and brag i'm listening.:happy:
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I too have stopped taking my blood pressure meds. I feel awesome when I get out of bed. Life is GREAT!

You keep celebrating and doing YOU.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Wonderful accomplishments! GO YOU
  • hijmedbill
    Options
    This is a great accomplishment for you, I will not call this bragging but sharing what you have done and I can tell that you feel ggod about yourself. Keep up the good work!!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah!!!

I can take off my favorite jeans without even unbuttoning them! Woot! Just don't get any frisky ideas now :)

LOL...I also forgot, I now run sometimes without a shirt on. That is major for a guy who was once about 6 months pregnant.
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep on bragging we love to hear it. Makes us all believe that these amazing changes are possible for all of us! Thanks for the pick-me-up
  • vdonalds
    vdonalds Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That made me laugh. Congrats on giving birth to a first grader!
  • ncgatorfan
    Options
    My GATOR buddy. So very, very proud of you and you have so much to brag about, along with being a Gator fan!! Keep on, keep on!! Love you, Emm!! You ROCK!!
  • sisofhoo
    Options
    Congrats! You certainly have bragging rights!!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Congrats!
  • MrsSpace
    MrsSpace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! You are doing great!
  • mitchellsmama
    Options
    Totally agree with you, much of the problem of overweight people are that they are not thier own best friend! Congratulations on your accomplishments and I hope for more to come! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!