Hello from New Zealand :)!

Options
First time on the website but I use the app religiously! What are some good exercises I can do from home? Also how do I add peope :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • haitham979
    Options
    Good Luck from Ireland ,,, and see you in the final "Rugby talk " :)
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Loads, even without buying expensive kit! Try gardening, vigorous housework, calisthenics, skipping and jogging up & down stairs. Certainly worked for me when I started!

To add people, just click on the blue text by their picture. That opens up their profile which has an 'add as friend' link.
  • taliaparaha
    taliaparaha Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Funny I just commented on your post about the irish rugby team lol..Cracker of a game they played against Aussie! Naturally NZ was estatic for the Irish! Good luck to ya!
  • haitham979
    Options
    Funny I just commented on your post about the irish rugby team lol..Cracker of a game they played against Aussie! Naturally NZ was estatic for the Irish! Good luck to ya!

I heard that they call Ireland " the Kiwis of the north " I was an EPIC game ,,, but you have a scary team this year.
  • taliaparaha
    Options

I heard that they call Ireland " the Kiwis of the north " I was an EPIC game ,,, but you have a scary team this year.

We definitely love the Irish over here! That game was victory for us all haha can't wait to see how they go! Scary as in good or..? I like our team it's full of hotties!! Haha
  • haitham979
    Options

We definitely love the Irish over here! That game was victory for us all haha can't wait to see how they go! Scary as in good or..? I like our team it's full of hotties!! Haha

They are WAY too good ,,, my money still on the NZ team for this year but im glad that our lads is making histroy there :)
  • taliaparaha
    Options
    They AB's are doing well fingers and toes crossed they can win it! It's been a great tournament so far! And the Irish are top of their pool ! I still can't get over their great game!