Kid Costume Ideas

Options
BondBomb
BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
So while my son is still young enough to do silly stuff with..I want to dress us in some cute Halloween costumes that I can take pictures of and one day embarass him by showing them to girlfriends. Or maybe just take them out and look at them when he reaches the stage of not wanting mommy!
He is 15 months.
Here are my ideas so far.

Him: Bunny Rabbit, Me: Magician
Him: Superman, Me:Wonderwoman
Him: Plain M&M, Me;Peanut M&M
Him: Dr. Rockso The Rock and Roll Clown, Me: Nathan Explosion (If you get this one please friend request me)
Mom and Baby Zombie

Any suggestions?

Replies

• SmashliT
    SmashliT Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    He needs to be the peanut m&m and you need to be the plain one. He is the one with the nuts.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    What are your kids going to be? I was too sick to stop by after my audit.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I love halloween, I literally look forward to it all year, and always have 2-3 options for myself.

Google 'coolest homemade costumes' and it'll be the first site. A few (hundred?) costumes and user submitted photos. Quite a few are kids. The cute ones are random things like 'broccoli' or other inatimate objects. One kid told his mom he wanted to be bigfoot, and she did an amazing job on the outfit.

Some seriously creative ideas on there, and they all have explanations about the cost, where to get supplies, etc.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Baby taking a bubblebath - the "bath tub" is a wagon, the bubbles are balloons.

The bunny/magician sounds adorable!
  • SmashliT
    SmashliT Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    No idea. They want to ne things like princesses and astronauts. I am hoping to convince them of something cuter. I just need to find out what that something is. Are you any better?
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I love the Superman / Wonder Woman combo. That's too cute. :D

We've got our Steam Punk costumes from a Steam Ball we attended last month... well Smersh does. Munchkin is going to reclaim the pieces of her clothing I used on mine, and I'll adapt for an expanding belly (wonder corset won't work by then).
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    AHH the bunny/magician! lol.
    or the M&Ms! :)