Great Snacks for "really bad" Snacky Days!

Options

Replies

• kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You could use chocolate Cool Whip as well if you wanted to add more chocolate flavor. :) It doesn't come in fat free (that I've seen), but it's not too high in fat.

All great ideas!!! :)
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    bump! ;o) i could use some new healthy snack ideas! thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • sheneverfails
    Options
    It sounds weird, but I really enjoy Saltines with mini semi-sweet chocolate chips. It knocks out my salt AND sweet cravings.

About 140 calories for one serving.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Those all sound fantastic! Thanks for the great ideas!
  • RNP247
    Options
    yummy!!! may have to try a few of these
  • LaurieEReid
    Options
    The Quaker Crisp Minis are light in calories and now made with brown rice so they're whole grain. Good when I need a salt fix because of exercise.
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    thank you,,,this will be my go to on those days
  • WskyTngoFxtrt
    Options
    yummers! thanks for the great tips :)
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    bump
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this....been trying to find somethings to snack on...these sound yummy...
  • sweetdesertpeach
    Options
    Thank you for the great ideas! I can snack and not feel guilty!
  • plshelp
    Options
    Another great thing (seeing as how I love sweets) is the individual sugar-free jello cups. They're cheap and only 5 calories! On my frozen graham sandwiches I drizzle just a touch of Hershey's Syrup (yum)......I can't wait to try the banana split idea!

Apple butter is another thing you can put on crackers or rice cakes. Only 15 calories for a tablespoon.
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I take the Fiber One 90 Calorie brownies and microwave them for about 10 seconds. They are soft and taste like fresh ones out of the oven! A pal said we could try that and put a small scoop of fat-free ice cream on it too, but I haven't tried that yet!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Another great thing (seeing as how I love sweets) is the individual sugar-free jello cups. They're cheap and only 5 calories! On my frozen graham sandwiches I drizzle just a touch of Hershey's Syrup (yum)......I can't wait to try the banana split idea!

Apple butter is another thing you can put on crackers or rice cakes. Only 15 calories for a tablespoon.

Apple Butter!! LOL Thanks!!!!!! Sounds sooo yummy!!! I will buy this week! :)
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I take the Fiber One 90 Calorie brownies and microwave them for about 10 seconds. They are soft and taste like fresh ones out of the oven! A pal said we could try that and put a small scoop of fat-free ice cream on it too, but I haven't tried that yet!

::drool:: I'm definitely trying this!
  • MjDavis1981
    MjDavis1981 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What are the carbs in these?
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas. I do 2 wedges of Laughing Cow sun dried tomato and mozzarella 70 calories with 10 Crunchmaster GF crackers (90 calories I believe).
  • Beauty0619
    Beauty0619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    omg! jess! thanks for the ideas. never tried apples with cheese. and i never thought about warming up the peach crisp cups! wow...
    another idea for "ice cream" is to freeze 2 medium bananas and mix in blender with approx 1 tbls of water (or until you get the right consistency) and you will get a nice creamy "ice cream".
  • hesa0204
    hesa0204 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great ideas - I'm sure I am going to try them all eventually!
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    great ideas, thank you!