Getting sick and sliding back

I suffer from Migraines and I am also frequently sick with sinus infections and other general illnesses. This is the most difficult time Exercise is out of the question during a migraine and the most part of a cold so I don't get even sicker. During the time I feel the worst is when I want to reach for those no so healthy "comfort foods". I generally slide back a couple pounds which hurts motivation when feeling better and I have to make up for lost ground. What does everyone else do when they are sick and still trying to stay healthy when those urges to eat food that makes you feel good kick in?

Replies

• TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Just have a little bit of the food and just remind yourself all that you've done so far to get where you are.

I would really be upset if I ruined my progress thusfar. 37 days and 6lbs lost, it may only be just over a month but I ate healthy (within my goal ranges) for 37 days -- longer than I have in a long time!! That to me is motivation not to just sit and eat anything and not pay attention to the amount. Moderation is important. I have something I want every day, big or small and that works for me.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    oh and I hope you feel better <3