Bonjour ! Hello !

Hi !

I'm a French illustrator from Paris.
It's been 50 days since I've started to use MyFitnessPal apps and I already have lost 6 pounds.
I've done a lot of diet, losing and getting weight for all my life.
In a little more than one year, I'll be 30 and I want to feel good for that day.
So, I've decided to take "control" of my life and not being a slave of food anymore. My goal is to lose slowly the weight I have to lose and not taking it back.
What can I say about my life ? I'm happily married to wonderful guy I love since 10 years, and if everything's alright I'll be a mom soon, I'm 1 month pregnant but I already had a miscarriage before so it's somehow difficult to believe that it'll be ok.
Anyway my diet is under the control of my doctor. I am not starving but eating the calories and nutrient we need.
I'm vegetarian. I love Art, books, series, movies and music. I like to run and practice Pilates. For now, with the nauseas (and a pain in the knee) I can't run anymore so I'm walking a lot. And I'll soon be practicing Pilates for pregnant women. ^^
I'll be happy to discuss with you.

A bientôt !

Replies

• thetorontokid2
    thetorontokid2 Posts: 231 Member
    Bonjour! Bienvenue! Glad you're here. :) And congrats on your success so far! Sorry to hear about your previous miscarriage, but I hope that everything will be ok this time. Congrats there as well!

I've always wanted to go to France, and I took several years of the language throughout the school. The closest I've ever gotten to using it in real life was when i went to Canada!

but anyways, welcome again!! :D
  • mondeflottant
    mondeflottant Posts: 30 Member
    Thank you for the welcoming !
    We can practice French if you want ;-)
    Hope you'll come one day, I also would like to visit US and Canada. Maybe in a year or two I'll go to New-York.
    Thanks again :-)
  • thetorontokid2
    thetorontokid2 Posts: 231 Member
    Yes I hope so as well!! I just loved my visits to Canada...so different from the east to west coast! I guess much like the US is. :) Hope you get the chance to go to New York, I've been only once, but it was pretty cool.