Options
Hi there
Im Samantha,from Scotland,new to mfp, hoping to lose 5lbs that ive not been able to shift so far. Im eating healthily and doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred but the 5lb still wont leave me lol.
P.S I dont know if i posted this in the right bit :-D

Replies

• CamiXiomara
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! You are in for a treat! The people here are great! You'll love it!
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP don't worry you posted you message just fine
  • stardust72
    Options
    Thank you,i've only been doing mfp for a few days but what i've seen of it so far is all good :-)
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP hun! first off let me Congratulate you for taking the steps to make your self healthy! offer up a piece of advice I have seen on every 30DS I have ever seen when you stall out add extra weights or more time to your work out and make sure your still eating right! :) Hope you can get that last 5lbs off!
  • stardust72
    Options
    Thank you,i've been going on my stepper every day for the last 3 days and have been using weights whilst im doing it so hopefully that will help with the last 5lbs.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I am new here to, loving this site and all the help xx Feel free to add me as a friend xx I want to lose about 2 stone!! But feeling positve as ther are so many people on this site who are so willing to help.. On a free site too!! xxx
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    Great to see you here ;)
  • stardust72
    Options
    Thank you for telling me about mfp :-)