First Wedding Anniversary (with pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Both of you look great. What did you guys do to lose your weight????

This all started when we decided to start a family. I know being morbidly obese was definately not helping my chances at getting pregnant. So that has been my primary motivation this whole time (and will continue to be)

I work my butt off.
    I keep my NET cals under 1500 (and yes I eat back most of my exercise calories) and I am still losing on average 2lbs a week!
    I have been working on a September challenge -and therefore my gym routine has been suffering because I find it too much sometimes.
    My typical week is going to the gym as many as 6 days a week - working out 45 mins to 1h30 mins. I want to be a runner - so I am trying to up my running (still doing it interval style). I fell inlove with the stepper machine - to work my booty hehe. I do a LOT of weight lifting also. IF YOU ARE OR HAVE EVER BEEN SEVERLY OVERWEIGHT - IF YOU CAN/COULD LIFT YOUR BODY WEIGHT - dont let it be an excuse. If I could lift over 300lbs of body weight up off the floor or out of a chair - why cant I lift heavier weights when weight lifting - or doing leg press etc.

I try and eat as many fresh veggies and fruits as I can - and stopped drinking any liquid other than black tea or water (except for a treat). I STILL EAT TREATS!!! I am a chocolate fanatic- and couldnt live without chocolate. I just eat smaller quantities - and eat it less often.

IF I CAN DO IT - ANYONE CAN.

I till have a long journey ahead of me. I have about 73lbs left to the range I would like to be in - but I've already passed the half way mark (-155lbs from my HW). There is hope - for us all. Just find your motivation
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!