I wish everyone knew....

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
that when you merge onto a highway, you adjust your speed to the speed of the highway. NOT 25 BELOW, MINI-COOPER!!!!! :mad: :mad:

And then, since your obviously a speed-imbecile stay in the right lane. Better yet, stay off a highway and stick to the back roads. :bigsmile:

What do you wish everyone knew?? :drinker:

Replies

• _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Next time, roll down your window, and with your left hand give them a gentle push, and watch the car just roll away into a ditch
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    that when you merge onto a highway, you adjust your speed to the speed of the highway. NOT 25 BELOW, MINI-COOPER!!!!! :mad: :mad:

And then, since your obviously a speed-imbecile stay in the right lane. Better yet, stay off a highway and stick to the back roads. :bigsmile:

^^^^^^^THAT!!! and it is impossible for my car to go 10mph, so I can not be held responsible for slamming into the back of you!!
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    See for you its a mini cooper for me its always a subaru.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Next time, roll down your window, and with your left hand give them a gentle push, and watch the car just roll away into a ditch

:laugh: Duly noted!
  • KarenLipana
    Options

or a prius
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

Ugh... I know. Then to top it off, ya go and get your shotgun all jammed up in the wheel. Pisses me off.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    That your text isn't that important, and please stop trying to kill people.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

It's not called an acceleration lane for nothing! Learn to drive. Gaaaaaaah.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    or a prius
    Are you kidding? Around here it's the Prius's that are driving like maniacs!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    that the 2 huge orange signs indicating your lane ends means that YOUR LANE ENDS...get the F- over and don't wait until you reach the cones & can go no further in your lane, cut me off & then give me the hairy eyeball because you forgot to remove your head from your *kitten* before you got behind the wheel of your vehicle.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    that when someone is merging onto the road and they have the yield sign that they actually look and yield instead of you slamming on your brakes as they merge into you.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    29712627379764263647210.jpg
    I am trying to get these installed everywhere I can....
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    You can make a right on red....unless it states otherwise

FML
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    There might be a motorcycle in your blind spot, look twice, save a life.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    ...when you wave at me in traffic, use all your fingers.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Don't eat a bowl of cereal while trying to merge on the freeway! True story!
  • Dylanzmom
    Options
    There might be a motorcycle in your blind spot, look twice, save a life.

^^^^^THIS!!!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    that the 2 huge orange signs indicating your lane ends means that YOUR LANE ENDS...get the F- over and don't wait until you reach the cones & can go no further in your lane, cut me off & then give me the hairy eyeball because you forgot to remove your head from your *kitten* before you got behind the wheel of your vehicle.

YES!!!!!!!!!

also when waiting in traffic and your lane ends...put your signal on and i MIGHT let you over!!!!!! :explode:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Don't eat a bowl of cereal while trying to merge on the freeway! True story!

UGH!!!!! or put on your mascara!!!!!!!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    that when your walking/hiking on a trail that you dont need to carry on a cel phone conversation so the squirrels can hear it to. Your life is too busy if you cant even enjoy a walk/hike on a trail w/o your cell phone.