So hungry last night!!

Options
I was up with my husband watching a movie and got so unbelievably hungry. I drank about 16oz of water thought I was just very thirsty and still was starving. I know it is my body burning off the fat for that day but last night was so hard. I didn't cave though I just went to sleep. However, this morning I consumed an extra 100 calories for breakfast because I woke up famished. I know my body is trying hard to get this fat off. I am now in the 150s from starting MFP at 163lbs. This is the hard part for me now pushing towards the 140s. Here I go!!!

Tina

Replies

• Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Could it be possible that your body was really saying "I didn't eat enough, I need more food." As opposed to "Woooohoooo....we're burning the fat now baby!!!"??
  • kelseylou
    kelseylou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Could it be possible that your body was really saying "I didn't eat enough, I need more food." As opposed to "Woooohoooo....we're burning the fat now baby!!!"??

I have to agree with this. I'm a firm believer in, "If you're hungry, eat something." But the most important thing is WHAT you eat. I'm personally not going to let myself starve. Congratulations on your success this far, and good luck with your future goals! Listen to your body. :)
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Without seeing your diary, I cannot really reply with an intelligent answer. I DO however recommend reading some of these topics they have a Wealth of information:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

I particularly like the one titled your bodies thoughts on calories

Good luck on your journey and happy reading!

:drinker: