2»

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    where's mine?:cry:

3129377f.gif

or th_yipee.gif
    But I stole that one offa Kellch.... and I gotta go steal off Marla next.
    Speaking of which, where is Marla?
    Haven't seen her lately...
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

3129377f.gif
    oh my goodness...um, Lauryn...what the heck am I doing in that photo?:blushing: :laugh:

It's a HAPPY DANCE!!
    Because you are always so wonderful and uplifting and a joy to have around! :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

3129377f.gif

or th_yipee.gif
    But I stole that one offa Kellch.... and I gotta go steal off Marla next.
    Speaking of which, where is Marla?
    Haven't seen her lately...
    check the proud thread...she was just there....something or other about Jeannie inventing buttered toast? say what?:angry::bigsmile:

Oh...I used alot of .gifs in the proud thread recently lots to steal er um borrow from their Lauryn:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    slosserwest:flowerforyou: Come out and chat with us:bigsmile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    not-tagged-smiley-10782.gif

(cause I've been dying to use that!)
    and I'm dying to steal it...seen it before but then lost it:sad: :flowerforyou: ty

Been browsing the smilies, keeping tabs on those links so I can use them at my leisure :wink:
    I can't figure out how to save them! Help!
    start a photobucker account if you like ...then save them to that... just lower case the img tags when you place them in posts.

clear as mud?:bigsmile:
    ok let me see what i can do......i gotta start that account...you may be sorry you told me how to do that....lol
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

3129377f.gif
    oh my goodness...um, Lauryn...what the heck am I doing in that photo?:blushing: :laugh:

It's a HAPPY DANCE!!
    Because you are always so wonderful and uplifting and a joy to have around! :bigsmile:
    ahhh thank you sweet Lauryn!!!!!:smooched: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

and I'm dying to steal it...seen it before but then lost it:sad: :flowerforyou: ty

Been browsing the smilies, keeping tabs on those links so I can use them at my leisure :wink:

Renae, I PM'ed you the same info, but here it is for others....

I literally keep a word document with all the links to the smilies I like. For example, it looks like this...

http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-10782.gif
    http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-11512.gif
    http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-11577.gif

And when I go to a post and want to use one of those, I type the phrase (must be in lowercase not uppercase like written here) followed by one of those links above (no spaces between the img and the link), and end it with (again, that must be in lowercase, not in UPPERCASE like in this example).

The hardest part is finding the animated smilies I like. As you can see, I've been looking through planetsmilies lately. :smile:

Hope that helps!
  • renae77
    Options

Renae, I PM'ed you the same info, but here it is for others....

I literally keep a word document with all the links to the smilies I like. For example, it looks like this...

http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-10782.gif
    http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-11512.gif
    http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-11577.gif

And when I go to a post and want to use one of those, I type the phrase (must be in lowercase like that) followed by one of those links above (no spaces between the img and the link), and end it with.

The hardest part is finding the animated smilies I like. As you can see, I've been looking through planetsmilies lately. :smile:

Hope that helps!
    ok so i save them into a photobucket account? is that right?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I don't save them off.... just the links to them.
    Either way works just as well.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Renae, another way to do it ...well there's tons of ways but just right mouse click on the picture and click properties then take it to the 'photo help' thread ..and practice in there. Just do a search for Photo Help under community...you'll find it easy...Marla started it monthes back

Ok, sorry about highjacking this welcome thread.....but we are happy to have you here :flowerforyou: slosserwest:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    and then you just label them? That how you do your method? I have several ways I do it...:laugh:
  • renae77
    Options
    and then you just label them? That how you do your method? I have several ways I do it...:laugh:
    I think I am going insane!! I used to be good at this crap! Uuugghhh!!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

You got it.
    I have a word doc with the link and a copied&pasted pic of the image beside it for reference.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    lol edited...just trying out a .gif:blushing:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile:
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome. Good luck on your journey!

smileys.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    uh oh sorry guys, didn't mean to confuse the masses.. this is from Jan.... the person was looking for someone on the site that was new... I merely used this as a testing site while half asleep last night...

sorry to have confused you both:noway: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: