Women (when Aunt Flo comes to visit) maybe TMI

Options
I think I understand now why last month I hit a spot where my weight wasn't moving and even went up a couple of pounds. This time I'm up 5 an it really made me mad until I think I figured it out. I have had a uterine ablation so I don't really know when my period is but I think I will start to track. I was in such a bad mood today and plus the weight gain. That's when it hit me, it must be my time of the month. Just wondering if this happens to others and how do you deal with it? Thanks ~Amy

Replies

• sweets2001
    Options
    I try to drink more water around that time to flush out the extra bloat which seems to work.
  • jame_104
    jame_104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yup having the same problem. That is what I have come up with because I am 6lbs up from yesterday, in one terrible mood and just exhausted. The only thing I can think of because I have been exercising and on target with my calories every day. I am hoping it will be lost as fast as it was gained.
  • Sexymomma76
    Sexymomma76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I drink lots and lots of water too. That really seems to help.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    happens to pretty much errrrr one haha
  • linbee83
    Options
    I have that issue too. Not so much weight going up, but I get so freakin' HUNGRY. I want to eat everything in sight. Especially meat.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Yep! My scale was up six pounds yesterday. Back down three today, but it's still up from where I had been. My stupid AF got here a couple days ago. I just keep at it. It disappears toward the end of TOM...