LA Fitness Illinois Workout Buddy

♥_Ellybean_♥
♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
I know this is strange, but I"m looking for a workout buddy that already has a membership to LA Fitness or that would want to get a membership to LA Fitness. I have been a member there for over a year and I love it there, especially the free classes. The problem is that I don't like going by myself, and hubby now works out in the garage with his weight bench.

I'm in West Chicagoland IL.. and I would be looking for a female around the same goals as mine that is looking for a workout buddy that will push them to the max. I enjoy trying new classes (Spinning, Cycling, Yoga, Zumba) as well as good hardcore workout on the floor (cardio + strength).

Depending on location I can workout anytime after 5pm. My membership is good at any club in Illinois.

Replies

• Hey there! I'm new to the area and am also a member at LA Fitness. I live near Joliet, not sure what area you live. I have been going to several classes and enjoying them very much! I like the water aerobics and Zumba the most. I would love to do some classes together if you are near the same area. Hope to hear from you soon.
This discussion has been closed.