Financial Fitness

Options
Good Day Everyone!

I'm just posting a little something to see if anyone would be interested in a boad to support eachother in working toward financial fitness. We are all working for physical fitness so why not encourage eachother to improve other parts of our life? I'm thinking just something where we can all post our goals, successes and tips.

Being a Dave Ramsey fan, I always want to tell someone when I get further along in one of the baby steps and having someone else doing it with me makes me much more motivated! Anyway, I'm thinking of starting a board sometime around October. Would anyone be interested in this kind of support?

Replies

• Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Sure absolutely!
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    what a great idea!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I have been pretty terrible since school started back up. Really really bad, buying everything gung-ho during my few minutes of free time and paying convenience fees (as in a sandwich for 6 dollars when i could make one for $0.80 at home)

gotta get back to packing lunches and avoiding paying for water!

great reminder that financial fitness helps you feel better about how your life is going = less stress = healthier overall!!
  • Gwen7121
    Gwen7121 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • versuga
    versuga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    This is a wonderful idea and would certainly contribute to my overall quality of life. Count me in!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Good Day Everyone!

I'm just posting a little something to see if anyone would be interested in a boad to support eachother in working toward financial fitness. We are all working for physical fitness so why not encourage eachother to improve other parts of our life? I'm thinking just something where we can all post our goals, successes and tips.

Being a Dave Ramsey fan, I always want to tell someone when I get further along in one of the baby steps and having someone else doing it with me makes me much more motivated! Anyway, I'm thinking of starting a board sometime around October. Would anyone be interested in this kind of support?

I am debt free after attending a Financial Peace University workshop by Dave Ramsey!!!!! Big, Big, Big Fan! I even did one of his business siminars it was great too!
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You know I'm going to hop on your board Lady!!! I'm in!!!!!!!!!!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am also a FPU freak! ....I am still on baby step #2....but have crushed over $30000 in about 2 and half years, only one card left $2000! and then I can start saving some serious cash...he is so inspiring! I will add you as a friend!
  • lovelyiskey
    lovelyiskey Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    wow support for health and wealth? I'm loving this site so much! hah I'm down! I know nothing about dave ramsey though.. Do i need to to take part?
  • Camey44
    Camey44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Love Dave Ramsey!!! I have begun my snowball and am working my way to financial health. Great idea... I will be looking out for it!
  • TammiAcker
    TammiAcker Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I whole heartedly support this!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    wow support for health and wealth? I'm loving this site so much! hah I'm down! I know nothing about dave ramsey though.. Do i need to to take part?

No you don't need to know about Dave to take part but I do recommend "the Total Money Make Over" It will make you think twice before swiping your card!

when I actually start the board (probably next week since I'll be out of town the rest of the week) I'll post a link to it on here so you all can find it!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    YES! Count me in!
  • ncrissey460
    ncrissey460 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Count me in! its been 3 years since i graduated college and im still living with my parents and i know its due to my fianical irresponsibility. Im all ears on advice anyone has to give
  • KEIHALL
    Options
    THAT IS A GREAT IDEA.
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • mags2504
    Options
    brill idea
  • laurad1406
    Options
    I'm in!!