Bloated?

Options
Okay, so how do you beat the bloat? Even on days where I eat amazingly and lay off the carbs I still have days when I feel HUGE. I wondered if anyone had any ideas on how to prevent feeling bloated or how to STOP feeling bloated?? I hope this message makes any sense at all. Thank You.

Replies

• BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    I've heard lemon water helps, but that just makes it way worse for me. I tried papaya pills yesterday and it helped.
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Maybe you have a wheat and/or gluten intolerance? I know since I've gone off wheat/gluten, I don't suffer from bloat other than TOM.

Best wishes on getting bloat-free.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this information, I had no idea that there was something for bloating.
  • silvanahawkes
    silvanahawkes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fennel Tea :)
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Well, last night I was EXTREMELY bloated! I looked like I was 4 months pregnant and when I looked thru my food diary I found my problem! I had cabbage for lunch and dinner the night before. So I would say, avoid gassy foods such as cabbage for one. Also, keep tabs on your sodium intake. If your not already you will be surprisedd at what foods have sodium. I also take it, C and D for this reason. Biggest advice is drink LOTS of water especially on days that your sodium is up. Since I have been watching my sodium my weight has dropped from a long long long over due plateau. I really think the sodium had a lot to do with it.
    Hope this helps!