Hello!!

Options
Hi everybody, my name is Debi. I've been on a personal journey to change for good. I've lost 12 lbs since I started my weight loss journey and today while searching for a good, portable calorie tracker, I stumbled upon this site. It seems awesome.

I'm a 25 year old, mother of two looking forward to losing 100 pounds. ^_^

Replies

• tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi Debi! My name is Trudie I two have 2 kids. My daughter is 7 and thats about when the weight gain started. I just loss 45 lbs in 2009-2010 then found out I was preggo woith my son who is now 6 months old. I am also looking to lose 100 lbs if I can! Good luck and add me if you like :)
  • Debi_Dreamer
    Options
    wow! It's nice to meet you Trudie. Oh I know what's like to gain weight after having a baby. I started to gain weight at about 21 after the birth of my 4 year old...then exactly a year later found out I was pregnant with my 3 year old. They are a year and nine months apart and I am almost certain that was too quick for my body. When I found out I was pregnant with my second daughter, I was about 180 lbs. After she was born, my weight sky rocked. I started my weight loss journey in June and I've lost 12 lbs already, I decided 232 lbs for me was as high as I'd ever go. I decided that it was time to start losing weight. Yesterday I began my "real" diet (mostly portion down-sizing and calorie counting) so i'm hoping to start seriously losing weight.

Good luck to you too!! I will add you. ^_^