Replies

• Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Repeat post sorry
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple as well and the only magic bullet I've found is consistency. 99% of my excess fat is around my middle and it's always the last place to go. I don't think it's because belly fat is necessarily the hardest to get rid of, though I may be wrong. I think it's because that's where most of my fat is. Since I didn't have a lot of fat to lose on other parts of my body, of course those areas seem to have progressed faster than my belly. I gripe about how glacial the progress seems sometimes, but it just takes patience and time.

I have visible abs now and the amount of fat that I'm able to pinch has gone way down. There's still a substantial amount of fat around my middle, but as I said, there was a *lot* to begin with. However, I had a flat stomach less than two years ago and know it's not an impossible thing.

As for my diet, I haven't cut out any particular food group. I'm fortunate in that I can pretty much eat what I want (within reason) and my body will progress as long as I work out regularly. As a matter of fact, the last time I reached my goal body, it was when I relaxed about what I was eating and just stayed consistent with exercise. I've never gotten results when I overthink my diet, but that's just how my body rolls. You may need to experiment around to see what works for you.
  • mdorisi
    mdorisi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! Thank you everyone for your replies! I just logged back on figuring nobody would really read this but yay! See, this is why I love MFP. Ok, so dumb question now what is the 30 day shread?
  • srandle175
    Options
    A video by Jillian Michaels