exercise, ZUMBA CD

Options
would like to get a zumba cd, what is your favorite and why... also opinion on zumba wii cd..yes or no or scale from 1 to 10 , 10 being the best

Replies

• MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I have the regular Zumba DVD (not exhilarate, the one before that) and I prefer it over the Wii game. The Wii game it a little slow for me and the DVDs are perfect!
    But if I don't have time for a 45-60m routine the 20m routines on the Wii do break a sweat.
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I too have the Zumba DVD's from Zumba.com not exhilerate but ones before and I love, love love them. I have taken live classes but I still really like my DVD's better. Especially the sculpt and tone and ab one!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I have the original set and really only like Live! I also have the Wii game and love it - but I jumped right to intermediate then advanced classes. Great workout! Better than the DVD's in my opinion. The real classes are the bomb though - LOVE them. You can locate near you at www.zumba.com with your zip code. You do not have to belong to a gym to take them. So much fun and WHAT A WORKOUT!
  • throwingpaint
    throwingpaint Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I bought the wii game today, cant wait to try it.
  • Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have the Wii game. I absolutely love it! It is a good pace for me since I am not very coordinated! It is a challenge each time to try and up your points, and I do break a pretty good sweat.