Anyone else have this problem with jeans?

Options
2»

Replies

• ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    i have the opposite problem! when they fit my hips, they get pulled down because it's so tight at my thighs. but when they fit my thighs they're dancing around my hips.

ME TOO!
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I have problems with jeans fit, but as I have a (rather small) hourglass body shape my jeans gape at the waist and are tight around my bum and thighs. And redoing the waistband on jeans is not a simple repair, so I have refused to do it to date.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hi, so ever since i can remember, i have had trouble finding pants, even in my "skinnier" days. I am a size or maybe 2 smaller in my legs than I am in my waist! Right now, I am wearing my jeans at a size 18. The waist is starting to fit better, but the legs are huge! I hate this problem. I really need to cut belly fat. Or find jeans that fit my disproportional body! Ha, like i said i have been like this since middle school. Any suggestions on cutting belly fat besides sit ups? Or better jeans? lol I am curious to see if anyone else has this problem.

Yep, same problem here. I hate it. The lower the rise, the better the fit tends to be, but mid-rise or lower jeans weren't stylish or easy to find for most of my young adulthood. I was condemned to wearing tent legged gramma pants in my 20s and 30s.