Chaz Bono on Dancing with the Stars

Options
lloydrt
lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
Watched it, loved everybody and thought they all did a great job..........also, have a new respect for Sonny Bonos and Chers child for dancing with the stars.............really inspirational , hes pretty focused.......

lots of drama, but I enjoyed all of em, I dont judge, I just thought they all did a great job........really thought that the China Phillips girl did a great job.......

Was Cher in the audience?

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I only watched bits and pieces did see him dance. Thought they were all very good I would really suck I can't even do Sweatin with the Oldies with any sort of rhythm. Im recording it on Sat
  • shannon_stallone
    Options
    Chaz did great! I never really got to see that side of his story, it was really inspiring...Chynna was surprinsingly great as well...This season is going to be awesome!
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed everyone's performances. I wasn't sure if I was going to watch this season, but I'm def. going to after seeing last night's show. I was surprised with Chaz and Chynna as well, but the one that touched me the most was Martinez. To go through what he did and still have such a positive outlook on life is amazing. His dance was good and I felt the emotions he put into it...there were tears in my eyes after watching him and I don't get emotional often when watching that show.
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I didn't see Cher. Enjoyed watching them and also thought they did a great job. Thought Chaz did pretty well, Ricki Lake and Nancy Grace, too.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I love this show... I actually voted for Chaz because there are so many idiots freaking out about him being on the show. "OMG I wont be able to watch this show with my kids if he's on there!" -- makes me sick. I voted just so the extremists boycotting because of him don't win. I hope he does well -- he was a great dancer and that's all that matters.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    No Cher, just Chaz's girlfriend. I don't watch it but caught it on Access Hollywood or one of those shows I never watch either! LOL She did Tweet about Chaz and how proud she was of him. Kudos for him!!!