I walked a mile today

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
I did an exercise video called Walk at home Walk Slim, it's by Leslie Sansone. I walked a mile today, something I haven't done in about 10 years, I didn't know if I could get thru it but I did. I am so proud of myself. :bigsmile: :drinker:

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I did an exercise video called Walk at home Walk Slim, it's by Leslie Sansone. I walked a mile today, something I haven't done in about 10 years, I didn't know if I could get thru it but I did. I am so proud of myself. :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    excellent! Keep it up. A mile will soon become 2 miles and so forth. Its all in the mind. Focus and you will get there.
  • rialynn79
    Options

Way to go girl! I love the Leslie Sansone videos! I have walk away the pounds dvds! LOVE THEM! Throw one in on a rainy day and it's a good workout.

You should be so proud of yourself! I haven't done the mile walk in forever :tongue: - you've inspired me to get them out again. :smile: Thanks!!
  • hollymires
    Options
    smiley-happy093.gif
    smiley-happy107.gif
    smiley-happy105.gif
    smiley-happy057.gif

Yay!!! That's awesome!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    First time in 10 years!!! :noway:

Amazing - way to go!!!!! :drinker:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    great job!!!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

Way to go girl! I love the Leslie Sansone videos! I have walk away the pounds dvds! LOVE THEM! Throw one in on a rainy day and it's a good workout.

You should be so proud of yourself! I haven't done the mile walk in forever :tongue: - you've inspired me to get them out again. :smile: Thanks!!

your welcome:bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

yep, 10 years, I used to walk like 3 or 4 miles when I was younger.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I bet you will be again by the summer! :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

I bet you will be again by the summer! :wink:

Thanks so much, I love this site and all the encouragement, it is exactly what I need to keep me motivated. :bigsmile:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I am so proud of you. :flowerforyou: You should be very proud!
  • jbshine
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

where do you get the walk away the pounds DVD's? I have been looking everywhere for them.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    You go Laura!!!! You are doing so well. I wish we were closer I'd come do the videos with you and be your exercise buddy I love Leslie. I got the new DVD set for Walk Away the Pounds at Kmart last year back by the fitness equipment they were only $19.99 I think with water balls as weights they came deflated and you filled them with water. I had the old VHS but got tired of rewinding. I need to dig those out thanks for reminding me I have them! :bigsmile:
    Amy
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    You go Laura!!!! You are doing so well. I wish we were closer I'd come do the videos with you and be your exercise buddy I love Leslie. I got the new DVD set for Walk Away the Pounds at Kmart last year back by the fitness equipment they were only $19.99 I think with water balls as weights they came deflated and you filled them with water. I had the old VHS but got tired of rewinding. I need to dig those out thanks for reminding me I have them! :bigsmile:
    Amy

Thanks I will have to check out Kmart and see if they have them, cause walmart only has them online
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

OMG That is so AWESOME!!! You go girl!! I love Leslie and all her walk dvds. She is coming on vacation with me!!

Keep up the good work!!:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

OMG That is so AWESOME!!! You go girl!! I love Leslie and all her walk dvds. She is coming on vacation with me!!

Keep up the good work!!:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:

Thanks so much. :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    One step lead to many more! Great Job, keep it up! When you don't feel like working out remember how great you felt today when you accomplished this milestone :wink:

Yay you! :flowerforyou: :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!