What is your reward once you reach your goal?

Options
So.. I have been thinking of rewarding myself, once I have reached my goal that I felt I would never 1. attempt 2. reach or 3. maintain.

So, I am curious if anyone else has a reward item in mind once they reach their goal? I absolutely love photography and think I may splurge and buy the SLR camera I really have been wanting. I am also thinking of getting a makeover or massage, if I can't manage to splurge at that time (ie. right before Christmas, etc...)

???? :drinker: ????

Replies

• siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    So.. I have been thinking of rewarding myself, once I have reached my goal that I felt I would never 1. attempt 2. reach or 3. maintain.

So, I am curious if anyone else has a reward item in mind once they reach their goal? I absolutely love photography and think I may splurge and buy the SLR camera I really have been wanting. I am also thinking of getting a makeover or massage, if I can't manage to splurge at that time (ie. right before Christmas, etc...)

???? :drinker: ????
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Lingerie
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    a new pair of jeans :heart:
  • terraw
    terraw Posts: 40
    Options
    New clothes and a trip somewhere hot so I can wear that bikini that stares me in the face everyday!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Laser hair removal. :love: :love: :love:

Bye bye leg hair! :bigsmile:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    A horse - LOL

seriously, will be buying a horse in the spring, but want to be much lighter..
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My wedding! I'm getting married in August so my reward will be looking good in all my pictures and feeling beautiful on my big day (and on my honeymoon)!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Mine is just being skinny...and hoping I can afford a new wardrobe. LOL
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    a baby :bigsmile:

my goal is to be well within my healthy range (i am at the high end now) by my wedding in August 09... My fiance and I have already decided we'd like to start trying for a baby as early as our honeymoon. I can't think of a better reward- a healthy pregnancy :flowerforyou:
  • pinkyjane48
    Options
    Once I get to my goal and see that I am able to maintain it for at least 4 months, I'm buying my first pair of 7 jeans. I fluctuate too much to let myself spend too much on jeans right now, because in 2 weeks they'll be in the "skinny clothes" pile and Ill never see them again.

That and Im going to Vegas with my sister in our party dresses :)
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    when i reach my first goal i get hair extentions(sp) and when i reach my final goal weight my hubby agreed that i can get breast implats!!!!(only if i lose them with the weight loss)
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    My reward for reaching my goal is to be healthy for myself and my family, that and I want cute clothes!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    A better, stronger, leaner, sexier, prouder, not unwilling to take pictures, happy to shop for clothes, not afraid of the beach, not out of breath from going up the stairs too fast, no more lane giant clothes, lingerie wearing, fitter, all around greater me!

:laugh: :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I will be healthy!!:flowerforyou: BONUS!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    nichole, u were talking about taking pics.....i always used to think that once i got skinny i'd have a "fat pic burning party" but now i think i need those (these recent) pics as a reminder of where i came from. but i will be a future camera hog!
  • terraw
    terraw Posts: 40
    Options
    nichole, u were talking about taking pics.....i always used to think that once i got skinny i'd have a "fat pic burning party" but now i think i need those (these recent) pics as a reminder of where i came from. but i will be a future camera hog!

My screen saver is my " now fat" picture so I see what I really look like everyday. Man is that motivation lol
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    [/quote]
    My screen saver is my " now fat" picture so I see what I really look like everyday. Man is that motivation lol
    [/quote]

o man im not THAT brave
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My reward will be the satisfaction of fitting into my amazing old wardrobe!
    Ranging from size 1-6, it sits in my closet mocking me!!! :angry:

Although, I will prob add a fabulous new pair of jeans. :heart:
  • Annika
    Annika Posts: 55
    Options
    lingerie that makes me feel sexy...but I'd really like to pose for pic in said lingerie...if I could work up the courage!
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    1) skinny jeans in a skinny size
    2) new professional photos