Arm Fat... HELP!

Options
I've lost around 25 pounds in the last 9 months. I'm 5 "3" at best and used to weigh about 185! I have always had an athletic build, but did not realize how heavy I was actually getting. I am STARTING to really notice a difference in my stomach and legs and I feel great, but I hate my arms! They totally throw off everything that I have to feel good about! I am a college softball player so I have built a ton of arm strength over the years from working out those muscles.... but my arms look muscular and fat! I cant get it to go away!!! This is sooo frustrating! Any suggestions on workouts that may help to trim them down?

Replies

• FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately there's so such thing as spot reduction. Best you can do is keep losing the fat, and keep strength training to tone muscles.
  • lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately there's so such thing as spot reduction. Best you can do is keep losing the fat, and keep strength training to tone muscles.

took the words right out of my mouth
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing the 25 lbs. Just keep doing what you are doing, be sure to add some strength training. As you lose more weight your arms will look better and you will be able to see the muscle ( no fat )
  • BodyFreak
    Options
    Just keep losing weight and eventually your arms will go with it. Your body targets the area with the most fat as fuel during cardio. So eventually your arms will be next in line. Good luck