The Third 30 Pounds ....

Options
kimcat73
kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
Ok, so here it is ... I finally made it to the third 30 pounds, WOO HOO!!!!! 90 pounds down as of 9/16/11 and let me tell you, I get more and more excited with each 10 pounds lost. This journey has been amazing and long but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I don't have much more advice to offer my friends that I haven't shared already. I will say ... stick with it, and it will happen. It may sound cliche but if I can do it, you can too!

I decided for this milestone blog I’d give my shout outs to the many MFPals that have helped me, encouraged me, challenged me, and inspired me along the way. Some are real-life family and friends, some are virtual friends, but all of you are my PALSJ There are a lot of them so here goes … in no particular order:

Clcole522 – You introduced me to MFP and without that, this journey probably wouldn’t have ever started. In addition to a truly inspiring weight loss and amazing workout ethic, you have supported me along the way and I’m so happy to call you family.

Edardeno – We have shared our similar battles with weight since childhood and bonded over that, making us into the terrific friends we are now. And now we bond even closer as we are on our successful journeys to lose the weight together. Even though we are miles away and only get to see each other occasionally, that friendship never fades. We may not be sisters by blood, but we are sisters by love.

Coryida – We started this journey around the same time and I have taken such inspiration from you. Your success and positive attitude keeps me going every day.

Loseit4ever – Always positive words of encouragement and even though you are so busy with school and kids, you always find the time to challenge me. Thanks!

Innerfashionista – You are truly a workout machine and a fantastic writer. I love reading your blogs and I’m so glad we are sharing this journey together.

Christy_frank – Always there cheering me on and pushing for that high calorie burn. You watch out, as soon as I’m fixed, I’ll be back at ya and the challenge is on! But seriously, you inspire me to do good in the world and help othersJ

Moooseee3 – Truly inspiring with all the races you have done and are planning to do. I really need to get on the ball and get into that stuff J

Aantone – Everyday, no matter what, always positive words coming from you on my successes. I only hope I give back to you a smidge of what you give out!

Brandnewmia – You are a constant source of inspiration and encouragement. You are such a sweet girlJ

Cobarlo14 – Always encouraging and I only hope I can do the same for you!

Rachelbluegirl – I love sharing our similar weight loss goals together. It feels great to have you as a friend.

Missingminnesota – Challenged me with the 3500+ burned challenge and it keeps me motivated to get in that burn each week!

Coleman73 – You are a wonderful and caring person. When I’m down, you always reach out and make me feel like a princess. Thank you for all your kind words, they really get me throughJ

Emseigle – Truly truly inspiring success. Your pictures show how far you have come and your workouts make me want to get out there and MOVE!

Ladyhawke00 – Your dedication to educating those who are new and taking care of us and our feelings is what makes you a fantastic MFPal. Thank you for helping me in the beginning and for keeping up the forums to make them a safe place to have fun.

Misterdubs303 – You say I inspire you but you really are inspiring me. Your constant words of encouragement and well wishes really do keep me going. You are a wonderful, kind, caring, and thoughtful person and I’m so glad we have found each otherJ

Kmilazzo429 – My cheerleader and friend …. a constant source of encouragement in my real life. Thank you for being there and for joining me on my workouts. That really keeps me going! I love you girlie!

Nonstop – You are a truly wonderful person and I’m so glad to have you as a friend. I’m glad you have joined me on this journey and I love to see your successes as well as mine. Couldn’t do this without you and I love you with all my heart!

To all of my other friends (all 121 of you), thank you for everything. I love MyFitnessPal and everyone in it. Now let’s get out there and MOVE!!!!!!

Replies

• Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    That's so sweet! :) It sounds like you've met so many supportive friends! Congratulations on the 30 pounds! Good for you! :)
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Thats very nice :flowerforyou: ...
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Yippie! I am so happy for your success, and totally admire your strength and consistency.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!