Anyone tried Lipo 6 Black Hers?

Options
Please, no judgment here as I would like to hear honest feedback from anyone who has tried and maybe had any success using this as an aid.
I know a lot of people disagree with taking any supplement, but I ask that you please reserve judgment :smile:

Please share any review of this!

Thanks!

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    To tell ya the truth, I've tried lipo6 (original), hydroxycut , REDuction and all that. For the most part , they're just 200mg doses of caffeine, which you could get cheaper from other sources.

If you're sensitive to caffeine, you'll get jittery from it.

If it was super-cheap or free, I'd advocate it. You may wanna look into EC stacks, a lot cheaper, and similar effects. Though some people are against it. Google it for more detailed info.
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    I tried the reg. lipo 6 and many others years ago and they did nothing!!!!!
  • hollyrayanne
    Options
    I'm taking it now and I have noticed that it gives me a lot more energy for my work outs and curbs my appetite a bit. I think for it to really work you have to do it for the recommended 8 week cycle. If you get it on amazon it isn't that expensive compared to other supplements out there ($25/bottle). I also use muscle milk protein powder in all of my smoothies.

I think it doesn't work sometimes because of people's body chemistry but also some times people think you take it and it works without any work. You still have to diet and exercise for it to do anything.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I'm taking it now and I have noticed that it gives me a lot more energy for my work outs and curbs my appetite a bit. I think for it to really work you have to do it for the recommended 8 week cycle. If you get it on amazon it isn't that expensive compared to other supplements out there ($25/bottle). I also use muscle milk protein powder in all of my smoothies.

I think it doesn't work sometimes because of people's body chemistry but also some times people think you take it and it works without any work. You still have to diet and exercise for it to do anything.

How did you do on this? I heard it was good for targeting midsection.