Hello!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I have struggled with my weight my entire life. A little over a year ago I decided I was not going to struggle anymore. At the time my daughter was about 2 1/2 and I wanted to have the energy to play with her and I wanted to feel healthy. I started eating very healthy, lost about 25 pounds leaving me 25 pounds away from my goal weight. I discovered cardio-kickboxing, which I LOVE and I have been doing that twice a week for about a year. After losing the 25 pounds I discovered I was pregnant again, my son was born a little over six weeks ago so now I am back to square one with having about 50 pounds to my goal weight. I just started back at kickboxing tonight and it felt great! Luckily I was able to continue kickboxing throughout my pregnancy and went up until 3 days before my son was born so there has only been a 6 week period where I was not doing much in terms of exercise.

This time I am going to reach my goal so that I can enjoy playing with my kids while teaching them to be healthy and finally stop struggling with my weight and hopefully motivate some of my family to start living healthier lifestyles as well.

Replies

• lovemyboys
    Options
    welcome!! Sounds like you have an awesome plan in place! Good luck on yur weightloss journey!