newbie!

coconuts09
coconuts09 Posts: 15
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to this site, definitely not new to the idea that I need to lose weight, get healthy etc.

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to all of my fellow dieters....is that word taboo on here??:wink:

I hope to lose as much weight as possible before my August wedding and getting pregnant again thereafter! I want my body to be in the best shape possible to carry a baby.

I have a 10 year old daughter, who is the love of my life, besides my fiancee...:love: & I want to be healthy & set good examples in the areas of food & nutrition for her :happy:

So, that's a little about me and why I joined up...I can also thank a friend who's on here too...wink wink!

Replies

• I am new to this site, definitely not new to the idea that I need to lose weight, get healthy etc.

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to all of my fellow dieters....is that word taboo on here??:wink:

I hope to lose as much weight as possible before my August wedding and getting pregnant again thereafter! I want my body to be in the best shape possible to carry a baby.

I have a 10 year old daughter, who is the love of my life, besides my fiancee...:love: & I want to be healthy & set good examples in the areas of food & nutrition for her :happy:

So, that's a little about me and why I joined up...I can also thank a friend who's on here too...wink wink!
  • Welcome and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.