Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Quick Topic: HRM POLAR F7 TRANSMITTER

I have the watch, I have the chest strap - I cannot find the transmitter!! Without that, everything else means nothing! It is driving me crazy not being able to monitor my heart rate and calories. Where can I find just the transmitter without purchasing the entire set again?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Try going to the website for polar and see if you can get it thought them.. try craigslist too..happy hunting:)
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    I just replaced my battery and transmitter so, I still have the info.
    You can call 800-227-1314 M-F 9am-5pm to see about placing an order for it! I had to ship mine to them and fill out the Non Warranty form which will be different for you b/c you just have to purchase a new transmitter.
    I hope this helps!!!
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    I just replaced my battery and transmitter so, I still have the info.
    You can call 800-227-1314 M-F 9am-5pm to see about placing an order for it! I had to ship mine to them and fill out the Non Warranty form which will be different for you b/c you just have to purchase a new transmitter.
    I hope this helps!!!

You rock! Thanks!