Hello Everyone!

Options
I just signed up. I found this site very user friendly so far. Can't wait to get started eating a more healthy diet, drinking more water & walking for exercise. I have to lose some weight & get to feeling better! ; )

Replies

• daisy0482
    daisy0482 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Your in the right place!! Congrats for finding the BEST free fitness program around!! Everyone supports, cares, and motivate one another!! the success forum is the BEST and if they can lose hundreds of pounds on here so can we!!!

Welcome!!!

corinne
  • VemmaMom
    VemmaMom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes its great! i just started using as well and found that everyone is really friendly...well just about hehehe. ts funny how I think anyone losing weight can really use this site and have fun at same time!!!! Good luck to you as well
  • ladyshowme
    ladyshowme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Corrine,
    Thank you for being so friendly & wishing me success!
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS ROOM FOR ONE MORE!.... welcome aboard. check out the community success forums, they are VERY motivating! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like some extra support :)
  • VemmaMom
    Options
    I agree!!!!! How amazing is this site geesh!
  • ladyshowme
    ladyshowme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your encouragement!:smile:
  • mylyhud
    mylyhud Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!
  • VemmaMom
    Options
    of course~!!!!! Just friend people who you see and think would be fun> I cant friend you cuz i did 5 already lol so friend me k
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    Options
    oh, and gals, it's super easy to make yourself a weight loss ticker (see mine where it says i have 35 lbs to go?)... just click on tools, then ticker and follow the instructions... have a good night!
  • VemmaMom
    Options
    Hi where do you find the forums at??? Im so new lol:flowerforyou:
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    Options
    click on COMMUNITY... you'll see a ton of different forums.... weight loss help, nutrition, success stories, etc....:)
  • ammeg81
    Options
    Welcome, I am new ish too. If you need support feel free to add me as a friend. Good Luck Gemma xx