PURPLES???

Options
I've done 45 calf raises, 45 squats, 60 pushups (wall) and 45 lunges this morning..... Renae and I said we would push each other this week. So I'm trying! Anybody else want to PUSH??!!

Replies

• suprjewels
    Options
    I've done 45 calf raises, 45 squats, 60 pushups (wall) and 45 lunges this morning..... Renae and I said we would push each other this week. So I'm trying! Anybody else want to PUSH??!!
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up!:wink:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Thanks! I will and I love that my 3 year old does them with me. She says she needs to get "healthy" too. We count out loud so she's learning without even knowing it! :laugh:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    i walked around outside on my lunch break. gonna get some serious working out done tonight and this weekend.
    good luck to everybody else
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Great job TRL! We got to keep moving, moving, moving!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    supr, i just gotta know......why are u upside down?
  • suprjewels
    Options
    The answer is going to give your laughing muscles a great workout! :laugh: My DH, brother and cousin in law all got drunk. While drunk they thought they could break dance. I went out to laugh at them. They had laid down flat boxes so they wouldn't hurt their heads as they "spun" on them. Then they kept trying to convince me that I could break dance too. Being sober and not wanting to cause an earth shake that would wake up the neighborhood I kept saying no. Then they decided they could make it look like I was break dancing. They asked me to raise my hands and they put a piece of cardboard above my hands. Then, cause they are geniuses, they put the camera upside down and took a picture. All were too drunk to realize I was sitting in a chair!!!
    That is my upside down pic story. It cracks me up everytime I see it so I thought it would be a good pic. Something to always laugh at especially on those "hard diet" days we encounter on this healthy change in our lives.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Sorry I know I am supposed to be pushing today too! I have had a hectic morning. My dog got out of his pen last night and we spent half the day hunting for him. He is going blind and can't see anything at night so we were really worried about him. I finally found him about 12:00 today. He made his way back home and was across the street. Sorry sorry!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    That's hilarious!!!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    No apologies! Life happens when you make plans. It ALWAYS works that way for me. My car is in the shop so I'm house bound today. So on here a bit more. I'm glad you found your pup! did you walk and look for him or drive??:huh:
  • renae77
    Options
    No apologies! Life happens when you make plans. It ALWAYS works that way for me. My car is in the shop so I'm house bound today. So on here a bit more. I'm glad you found your pup! did you walk and look for him or drive??:huh:
    well we walked close around the house and my hubby drove looking and i spent part of my morning looking on my computer for a photo of him to email to the animal control in case they found him or someone called them. I guess it looks like I had another lazy day. I will get my butt up and work out now.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Good Job!!! Get up and move, move, move!!:bigsmile:
  • renae77
    Options
    Good Job!!! Get up and move, move, move!!:bigsmile:
    Thank ya much lady!! I gotta get the garage heated up and I am gonna head out there and tackle the elliptical machine and the treadmill too! I don't know for how long but until I can't breathe! :bigsmile:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    That sounds like a good length of time. Don't forget to bring your water with you!!!:drinker:
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    hello my fellow team mates, today i went to Bikram Yoga and did 90 minutes, and tonight I will be doing 30 minutes of Wii tennis, and 100 crunches.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    4real, that is great! I have more exercising to do tonight. I got to wait until my dinner settles. What is Bikram Yoga?
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey! I was gonna see if anyone was on tonight! How are you doing?
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm here, just waiting for my tummy to settle after dinner. Then I have to go visit my gazelle How are you?
  • renae77
    Options
    I am good. Just got done with supper and all my running around and stuff. Waiting on my food to settle too and then I guess I need to get out there and work out. My day has not gone as I had planned it to go. I have gotten nothing done. Next week when everyone is gone I will have more time to do stuff.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I'm on and off. Computer's got PMS or something.
    I did great on the low salt today.
    Went way over my protein so I'm trying to flush it out.
    Been walking with the kids for 2 hrs since today is a break from the couch to 5k.
    Hope everybody else is doing well. I'll try to check in again later.