• janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Nope. It's all about me. :happy:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say yes.

i'd only have to put up with him part time.

I think Im gonna have to go with Becks on this one. :bigsmile:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    If you could have financial security for the rest of your life, and live very comfortably, would you be willing to be in a harem? I'm not recruiting - just curious.
    Would I have access to board games and TV?

Yes and yes.
    I'm interested. Doesn't a harem usually mean women, though? And does it necessarily mean sexual activity? Would all members of the harem regularly interact? Could we teach each other skills like cooking and archery and break dancing?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    If you could have financial security for the rest of your life, and live very comfortably, would you be willing to be in a harem? I'm not recruiting - just curious.

Yes and yes.
    I'm interested. Doesn't a harem usually mean women, though? And does it necessarily mean sexual activity? Would all members of the harem regularly interact? Could we teach each other skills like cooking and archery and break dancing?

It does, but in this case, since it is hypothetical, it means men, too. You only have to have sex with one person. You hang out with the harem and archery is encouraged.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    No, only because I wouldn't like the feeling of being owned or summoned or fear of my safety if I didn't behave. Other than that.....

Owning... being summoned... not behaving....

*it's hot in here*

Yes, I would because I would totally be a gold digger if I could pull it off.

You can own and summon and punish me all you want.
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options

Yes and yes.

It does, but in this case, since it is hypothetical, it means men, too. You only have to have sex with one person. You hang out with the harem and archery is encouraged.

if we're having a harem of men...can i be the "lady"?? and can i pick the men?
  • CakeFit21
    Options
    Wait, I wouldn't get to have sex with the rest of the harem??? Because if so, then I could be persuaded.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    No, only because I wouldn't like the feeling of being owned or summoned or fear of my safety if I didn't behave. Other than that.....

Owning... being summoned... not behaving....

*it's hot in here*

Yes, I would because I would totally be a gold digger if I could pull it off.

Yes. This.

And the more boning, the better.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    Ok, harem of men?? I suppose I'd participate as long as there is archery and the harem queen is hot.

And if becks gets to draft her harem, can I draft mine?? How many are in a harem anyway?
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Wait, I wouldn't get to have sex with the rest of the harem??? Because if so, then I could be persuaded.

by far the best answers thus far lol
  • Contrarian
    Options
    You can have sex with the rest of the harem. That will help to pass the time.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options

I'm in....as long as I am the only man in the harem of the lesbian queen.
  • CakeFit21
    Options

Ok, then, I'm in.
  • BecksgotBack
    Options
    Ok, harem of men?? I suppose I'd participate as long as there is archery and the harem queen is hot.

And if becks gets to draft her harem, can I draft mine?? How many are in a harem anyway?

is there really ever enough??
  • Contrarian
    Options

Sorry, PBT. In your case the harem is other men. Do you enjoy board games and archery? Feats of strength?
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options

is there really ever enough??

Excellent point.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options

Sorry, PBT. In your case the harem is other men. Do you enjoy board games and archery? Feats of strength?

Hmmm. Nope. No sex with other men. I do enjoy board games and archery. However, I only perform Feats of Strength at Festivus.
  • Contrarian
    Options

Hmmm. Nope. No sex with other men. I do enjoy board games and archery. However, I only perform Feats of Strength at Festivus.

Festivus for the rest of us. You can play backgammon and learn archery, though.
  • BecksgotBack
    Options

Festivus for the rest of us. You can play backgammon and learn archery, though.

Archery will help with your aim.