Recommitted!!

Options
Hello everyone! I tried this site about a year ago, but honestly just wasn't committed to the whole process. My commitment to this site was as spotty as my commitment to the gym and to eating healthy, it just wasn't there! But I'm back!! Tomorrow morning starts a new day, the first day of my health journey. I've got a plan for exercise and for eating healthy, but man I am going to need some major support! I'm hoping that I can get connected with some people that can offer me support and that I can offer support to.

I may as well start this off right. I am 5'2, 36 years old and I weigh 213. My goal weight is 135.

I have four kids and a fabulous husband! My husband also struggles with his weight. My kids have seen unhealthy eating and exercise habits their entire lives. They are no where near overweight, but are focused on how their bodies look. This breaks my heart! I'm to blame for that!! I try to talk to them about being healthy, but when I'm not practicing it, I'm know it falls on deaf ears. So this is not only for me, but also for them!
So I am back and going to succeed!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• carolsaladbar
    Options
    Hi Carrie,
    My name is Carol and I just started back on the healthy eating and boy the 1200 calories a day is a challenge. Either I eat to many or I dont eat enough, I can never get it right.
    You can do it, With support and motivation we ALLLLLL willl do this TOGETHER. I am amazed at this website. Do you know of a website that is free that can give you free workout plans? huh?

Congratulations in taking that first step, that is the hardest.
    God Bless
    Carol
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    good for you!

I recommitted as well. When I first made this account, I wasn't serious. But, now I actually am. Ready to lose all this weight!

good luck!
  • Carrie_D
    Options
    And it looks like you are doing fabulous!! Congrats on your loss so far!
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    And it looks like you are doing fabulous!! Congrats on your loss so far!

Thank you! :)