Turbo Jam

Options
Hi there,

I just joined this website today and I am very excited about it. I filled out my food journal for today and found it very informative and helpful. It is nice to know where you are at on your calorie intake and stuff.

My question is: I am currently doing Turbo Jam, great exercise DVD's by the way, and when I tried to put it into my exercise journal found I am not sure how to do it b/c we don't count reps adn stuff like that. It anyone could help me figure out how to put my exercise in so I can make sure I have the correct calorie count I would really appreciate it. I am doing an AB Jam and 20 Cardio workout. Thank you in advance for any help.

Deanna

Replies

• deanna72777
    Options
    Hi there,

I just joined this website today and I am very excited about it. I filled out my food journal for today and found it very informative and helpful. It is nice to know where you are at on your calorie intake and stuff.

My question is: I am currently doing Turbo Jam, great exercise DVD's by the way, and when I tried to put it into my exercise journal found I am not sure how to do it b/c we don't count reps adn stuff like that. It anyone could help me figure out how to put my exercise in so I can make sure I have the correct calorie count I would really appreciate it. I am doing an AB Jam and 20 Cardio workout. Thank you in advance for any help.

Deanna
  • kflammer
    Options
    Hey there, check out this site and you can get the calories you are burning with Turbo Jam

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/calories_burned.asp?exercise=204

If you cannot pull it up from the above link just lookup spark people and from the home page click in order the following:

1. Click on Healthy Lifestyles
    2. Click on Fitness
    3. Click on Calories Burned Activities
    4. Click on Kickboxing (includes Turbo Jam) (you will find it on the bottom right after the Treadmills)

Hope this helps.

This is a great place to find tons of things that are not listed on here.

Good Luck
  • deanna72777
    Options
    Thank you for that website. I went right away and figured out my calories burned.
  • kflammer
    Options
    You are welcome..... That is what the board is for. Ask and you shall receive. :laugh:

Well, not anything, hee hee

Ask a ???? and receive an answer.........
  • mjm1
    mjm1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks. I'll ck out the website.