Weight loss happiness is....................

Options
okay guys, what is your significant physical weight loss happiness factor

Happiness factor for me is.......................my legs dont rub together when i walk ( i have others but thinking back to when i joined and wrote the bit on my page about incentives to lose weight, this one sticks out and now ive acheived it) :)

Replies

• AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    looking good in jeans!!!!
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Being proud when I look in the mirror
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    ironing (uk ) size 12 jeans thinking they look small are then realizing they are mine, used to be a 16!!!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

Happiness factor for me is.......................my legs dont rub together when i walk ( i have others but thinking back to when i joined and wrote the bit on my page about incentives to lose weight, this one sticks out and now ive acheived it) :)

Love this one. I can't wait until I reach that point!!!!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    As small an achievement as it is, but being able to reach round and do my bra up without someone else having to help me or having to fasten it at the front then twist it around!
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Putting another hole in my belt.

Getting into jeans that I've owned for years but which were too small.

Being able to run and run and run. Muhhh ha ha ha ha ha!
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Putting another hole in my belt.

Getting into jeans that I've owned for years but which were too small.

Being able to run and run and run. Muhhh ha ha ha ha ha!

Yes, the extra hole in the belt! that is definately another of mine :)
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    I cant wait till my legs dont rub togther, I cant even reember that in childhood :(

My fav thing at the moment already is having more choice when clothes shopping! I dont think my bf is liking that too much as going a bit over board on the clothes hehe x
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I cant wait till my legs dont rub togther, I cant even reember that in childhood :(

My fav thing at the moment already is having more choice when clothes shopping! I dont think my bf is liking that too much as going a bit over board on the clothes hehe x

I basically have the same clothes still becuase i am poor :( haha, cant wait to have some spare pennies, i look like a clown atm! :) xxx
  • mommawonder
    Options
    For me its really feeling beautiful and desirable...like I did when I met my husband. I really used to agree with the thighs rubbing together...that was a past weight loss goal for me...but when I met my goal, even in a size 4 & feeling great, my thiggs rubbed together. I think for some of us its just how our body is made and still beautiful. We are women, made for child bearing, afterall. So this time around, I want to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes...and that's it.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    losing that little pot belly right above your "cooch" area (sorry, I don't know another term for it... hmm.. "hoo-hoo"??) <--Fans of Kristin Chenoweth will get that reference.

I hate that little ponch and it totally aggravates me when it just sits there and doesn't leave. Like it's laughing at me in the mirror. Well I'm going to have the last laugh when that ponch is GONE by bathing suit season!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    having my picture taken without saying "just get my head and shoulders"
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    going shopping and grabbing clothes--and realizing they are too big. That was an awesome moment--never knew what too big clothes felt like :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

Love this one. I can't wait until I reach that point!!!!

Me too!
  • Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Getting back to the weight I was when I met my wife
  • MariSama44
    MariSama44 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Being able to fit in places like airplane seats, rollercoaster seats, and movie theater seats!

The added self confidence,it changes your life

Being free to do what you want and wear what you want!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    An improved blood sugar & blood pressure and becoming less sickly.
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    having my picture taken without saying "just get my head and shoulders"

YES!!!!! LOVE THIS ONE TOO!!!!!!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Not being embarrassed by my thunder thighs at the gym when I go swimming or get changed. I've lost 5 inches off each thigh, and 9 inches off my hips, but the thighs are still pretty thunderous. Some day!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    crossing my legs without any effort, and being able to jog for the first time in my life:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!