Why Am I Still Not Losing?

Options
I've been staying under my calories, working out, and eating healthy. The first week here I dropped 2lbs but somehow gained both those back last week, and then went back to losing just 1lb. I feel really discouraged. I'm working out 5x a week and doing my best to stay away from junk food and fast food places, choosing to make my own meals instead. I walk everywhere I go since I go to a college in the city. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong?

Replies

• PlumeriaTattoo
    PlumeriaTattoo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Do you feel healthier? Have you lost inches at all? Sometimes it's just slow going. I know because I'm right where you are. But despite not losing weight the past several weeks, I do feel better and stronger, and the jiggles are tightening up a bit. You'll get there. And for the record -- you look great already! :smile:
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Unless there are foods you aren't recording that you've ate, you aren't eating enough. Try to meet your macros, and eat back the calories you gain from exercise.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    If this is a recent photo of you....you look to be at a healthy weight already, if not on the slim side. Perhaps your goal weight is set too low? If you still feel you have 'trouble spots', try weight lifting to tone for more muscle tone. But honestly...you look great!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Unless there are foods you aren't recording that you've ate, you aren't eating enough. Try to meet your macros, and eat back the calories you gain from exercise.

Agreed! Try eating all of calories for the day; don't try to stay under. Keep doing what you are doing and eat all of your calories for a couple of weeks, then see if you get some results.