A girl at the gym asked me...

Options
...Have you lost weight?

She went on to say she'd been watching me in yesterday's Body Combat class, but not in a stalking way or anything, and the change in my shape was really noticeable.

I explained I'd lost a stone and a hlaf since Christmas, largely thanks to the gym, lifting heavy, but also cutting down on carbs. And I'd gone from a UK size 14 to a 10.

She and another friend who was listening were "ooooh, I couldn't give up my pasta and toast!"

I laughed and said I hadn't given them up eaither, I just dont have them every day.

Replies

• Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    How nice! Good to know someone is keeping an eye on you!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    HA HA! Thats awesome! I bet she'll sure notice if you gain it back too! "D Great job hon!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    It's such a boost when others notice. You are doing fantastic!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Waht a great thing to hear from a total stranger! Keep up the great work lady!
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Good for you. And I understand just what you mean, people with weight problems want to eat crap all day every day. We look at a then person eating a donut and think she eats what ever she wants......but you are right....we want to eat 4 donuts every day. Thanks for saying that....you helped me.
  • daisy0482
    daisy0482 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    HA HA! Thats awesome! I bet she'll sure notice if you gain it back too! "D Great job hon!

thats encouraging!! :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!