I'm New and Ready to Go

Options
Hi All, I'm new to this site - a bit of work is needed to get going isn't it - But I'm starting well - stoped smoking for the new year and have really picked up on the fitness - did the hour walking tonight, and am following a show in Ireland that's called Operation transformation - it's cool if anyone whats to check it out on RTE.ie/OT - anyway - It's a program to get the irish nation up of their butts - and i'm feeling really confident about my new start to the rest of my life - Hope to get the engouragement of all you great 'loosers' on MFP- thanks for being here. Check out the web - it's cool

speak soon - Keep on Loosing
xxxx

Replies

• jackieireland
    Options
    Hi All, I'm new to this site - a bit of work is needed to get going isn't it - But I'm starting well - stoped smoking for the new year and have really picked up on the fitness - did the hour walking tonight, and am following a show in Ireland that's called Operation transformation - it's cool if anyone whats to check it out on RTE.ie/OT - anyway - It's a program to get the irish nation up of their butts - and i'm feeling really confident about my new start to the rest of my life - Hope to get the engouragement of all you great 'loosers' on MFP- thanks for being here. Check out the web - it's cool

speak soon - Keep on Loosing
    xxxx
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jackie! MFP will help you do a lot! I love it here and the people on here have been so awesome and supportive. Good for you for stopping smoking! Drink plenty of water and eat your fruits and veggies and have fun exercising. Good luck!!