Keeping track of calories enough?

Options
Sooo, I do well with keeping track of my calorie intake but i don't pay attention to fat or sodium unless i am buying groceries. This has worked for me so far, I lose weight and exercise more but I am worried i am not paying attention to all aspects of healty eating. Is it crucial to pay attention to other things other than calories...this seems like too much for me. If i get too disappointed each day with going over my fat limits and/or protein and carbs, I may give up!

Replies

• smokey48141
    Options
    Sooo, I do well with keeping track of my calorie intake but i don't pay attention to fat or sodium unless i am buying groceries. This has worked for me so far, I lose weight and exercise more but I am worried i am not paying attention to all aspects of healty eating. Is it crucial to pay attention to other things other than calories...this seems like too much for me. If i get too disappointed each day with going over my fat limits and/or protein and carbs, I may give up!
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yes, pay attention to your sodium (retaining water) and sugars. Read the labels. Don't give up...