A taste of success

Options
CJK1959
CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
The scale had some good news this morning! I am down almost 10 lbs and am so happy! I can actually feel the difference...or maybe I just tell myself that..lol But the best news is that working my plan, logging everyday has made me more aware of what I eat and how much it "costs" me in calories and that is leading to making better decisions. It really is like shopping (which I love btw) where you have some much money (calories) to spend and you have to decide how to spend it (them). Anyway, thanks MFP for being such a great motivating site and to all the support people on here that encourage you without judgement. It is so refreshing. Okay enough bubbling and let me get back to the task at hand. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! keep up the great work :)
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I look at my calories as a budget as well. What good foods can I buy with them today?
  • blisterpeanuts
    blisterpeanuts Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. Good for you and keep it up!
  • JCTJCT
    Options
    It really is like shopping (which I love btw) where you have some much money (calories) to spend and you have to decide how to spend it (them).

I love this! It's so true. And sometimes even fun (!) working out how much you are in 'credit' and how much you can 'debit' :)
    I'm cutting down on real shopping while at the same time increasing my weight loss efforts so this is the perfect way for me to 'spend'
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!