I am offended

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I agree with you, but.....why keep picking at this scab.

When this site was created, you or I were not consulted on the rules. We don't have the option of changing them. We only have the option to play or not to play.

If your ability to discuss subjects that this site deems objectionable becomes more important than the Health aspects that it was designed for, you have the ability to deactivate and join another site.

Frankly, I think they should change this Message Board from "Chit-Chat, fun and games" to "B*tch, moan and whine".
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    This site is getting out of effin control now.....I barely post anymore becasue of it.

This place was so much more fun 1 yr ago
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    DeenaSteelerGirl Posts: 421 Member
    Why can't we all just get along :cry:
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    It's the internet, mate. :tongue:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    I take offense to the offended for taking offense! :bigsmile:
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 642 Member
    i think my monkey butt powder comment got deleted LOL .....they sell it in stores, its nothing bad!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    All the good comments got deleted.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Seriously, the more you people complain about this, the more out of control it gets. :explode:
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    I believe its a simple case of severe douc hebaggery from some people. I don't offend easy but I did get pretty heated on the Halloween costume thread and how some woman totally attacked the original poster...like seriously lady, chill.
    Oh well...
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    scottyuno.jpg
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I agree with you, but.....why keep picking at this scab.

When this site was created, you or I were not consulted on the rules. We don't have the option of changing them. We only have the option to play or not to play.

If your ability to discuss subjects that this site deems objectionable becomes more important than the Health aspects that it was designed for, you have the ability to deactivate and join another site.

Frankly, I think they should change this Message Board from "Chit-Chat, fun and games" to "B*tch, moan and whine".

[Like]
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    it's hard to disagree with a big dude as yourself...I will be huge by next year so more people agree with me too
  • LauraMacNCheese
    i think my monkey butt powder comment got deleted LOL .....they sell it in stores, its nothing bad!

How dare they deprive us ladies of your pic!!!! I protest that & am now offended all over again by the sensory deprivation!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    You know, I keep most of my opinions on politics, religion, ect. to myself on MFP. I came here to lose weight and I do enough debating these topics on Facebook or in rea life. But it occurs to me, most of the conversations I have are with people I disagree with. They are ususally civil, but have taken a turn for the worse a few times. But the point is, always talking to people that agree with me on everything.....is really boring. Grow a pair and have a spirited debate, heaven forbid some one forces us to think about our positions.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    All the good comments got deleted.
    w...e...r...d only because mine was one of them.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    You know, I keep most of my opinions on politics, religion, ect. to myself on MFP. I came here to lose weight and I do enough debating these topics on Facebook or in rea life. But it occurs to me, most of the conversations I have are with people I disagree with. They are ususally civil, but have taken a turn for the worse a few times. But the point is, always talking to people that agree with me on everything.....is really boring. Grow a pair and have a spirited debate, heaven forbid some one forces us to think about our positions.

Seriously...who wants to surround him/herself with a bunch of "yes-men"?
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    I agree that debating is fine. It's when the debate gets personal that it's not so fine anymore. Ie: Your position is lame is a LOT different than YOU are lame.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    The trouble with having a split personality is that I often disagree with myself.....you'll get used to it......no I won't! Shut up you two.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    This thread should be 5 pages long now but, the ninja mods are going to town on this thread. The removed comments arent even bad. Im offended and would report said ninja however, idk who said ninja is.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Why do people get so mad when somebody starts a post you don't agree with? It's an opinion somebody has if you don't agree with it that's fine. Don't get butt hurt because you don't agree and............... waiting for ninja mod

well see the basic fact is I am always right. and if someone implies something esle is right, even just right for them , it challenges the fact that i am always right , which again basic fact of life.

challenging the basic fact is very offensive to me
This discussion has been closed.