pizza crust?

abbylove08
abbylove08 Posts: 215
edited September 19 in Recipes
i got a lot of delish veggie toppings for pizza (with the intent of making a pizza quesadilla and dipping in seasoned tomato sauce -- try it!), but was wondering if anyone had any ideas about lower-cal pizza crust? either homemade (preferrably not too time consuming) or store-bought?

Replies

• i got a lot of delish veggie toppings for pizza (with the intent of making a pizza quesadilla and dipping in seasoned tomato sauce -- try it!), but was wondering if anyone had any ideas about lower-cal pizza crust? either homemade (preferrably not too time consuming) or store-bought?
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    I am particularly fond of the papa murphys delite pizza crust... very low on carbs!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    I use tortillas, with a tiny spray of olive oil, throw them in a pan to crisp up and top with all the yummy veggies, bake for 10 minutes and wa-la! :bigsmile:
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    If you're a crust-loving gal, use pitas. If you care most about toppings, use tortillas.
  • is there a ready made whole wheat/grain pizza crust?
  • I use whole wheat/reduced fat grands biscuits. I roll them out to make a crust! They are delicious!
This discussion has been closed.