struggling

Options
Okay its Friday and I don't want to make dinner because I am so tired. All I want to do is go to the nearest fastfood place and just eat whatever I want. I have been so good all week, dang this is so hard!!!!

Replies

• mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Okay its Friday and I don't want to make dinner because I am so tired. All I want to do is go to the nearest fastfood place and just eat whatever I want. I have been so good all week, dang this is so hard!!!!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Tortilla pizzas! Easy, VERY fast and low cal. :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Burger King - grilled chicken no mayo - with apple fries

should be ok with cals
  • furrflys
    Options
    FIGHT IT!!!!! fast food is so darned evil,lol. I swear they do something dastardly to make it so desirable! Try some less diet offending options like subway lower calorie meals or something like that. I get that need for devilish fast food at around 9pm every nite it seems!
  • stevieg_fan
    Options
    don't do it - I had this urge last night because I was tired and missing the salty taste of fast food. called a friend, drove past the drive through and got home to heat something quick out of the fridge. There are lots of fast, easy to fix options.

You can do it!
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I had a similar problem with lunch yesterday and did the Wendy's grille chicken sandwich with the side salad and diet coke. Ended up being only about 480 calories or so for the meal which is great in my opinion for fast food and I had plenty of calories left over for dinner (but I do have quite a few calories to consume a day). It's not going off the diet if it's still in your calories, fat, carbs, etc. :wink: Hope that's helpful.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I gave in tonight after a very stressful day, but hey, I'll just get back on the wagon and keep on rolling :drinker:
  • jackobean29
    jackobean29 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am also experiencing this right now, my baby girl ha been sick and miserable for the past week and now i'm getting sick. i was just thinking how fries and gravy would taste good right now, i'll send my hubby to pick up a roasted chicken from the grocery store instead.
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well I am getting a 6" chicken breast on wheat at Subway with lettuce, little mayo, onion and salt n pepper and a coke (i know bad Idea for the coke) . I still have 462 calories for the night. It's not 100% great but its better then what was going to make for dinner!!!

Thanks for the support!!:flowerforyou: